Tyddyn Sargent Fishery
Isle of anglesey
Tel: 01248 853024
Adults £7.00 per day or £5.00 for 4 hours
Children, the disabled and senior citizens £5.000 per day.
7.30am until dusk
- Tackle shop
- Food and drink available
- On-site toilets
- On-site accommodation
- Barbless hooks only
- All nets, mats and slings to be dipped & rinsed
- No keepnets or sacking of fish
- Rods must not be left unattended
- No children under 14 without an adult
- No night fishing
- No ground bait , except in a swimfeeder
- Boilies to a minimum
- No particles except hemp and sweetcorn
- Unhooking mats compulsory when carp are the intended quarry
- No litter. Please use the bins provided.
- Anglers are requested to use the toilet facilities provided.
- Coarse fishing
- Carp/Specimen fishing