Taverham Mill Fishery
Taverham Mill Fishery
Tel: 01603 861014
Taverham Mill Day Ticket (2rod) – £10
Taverham Mill 24hr Ticket (2rod) – £20
Taverham Mill Season Ticket (3rod) – £220
River Wensum Season Ticket (3rod) – £199
Costessey Number 1&2&3 24hr (3rod) – £100
Costessey daylight 1&2 (3rod) – £45
No opening times have been specified.
- Night fishing
- Tackle shop
- On-site toilets
- On-site accommodation
- Taverham Mill Lake & Costessey lakes season permit excludes the river Wensum.
- Night fishing is permitted on Taverham & Costessey lakes 1 & 2 by 24 hour and season permit holders and those who have booked accommodation at Taverham Mill lodge. Juniors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult when night fishing.
- Fishing on Costessey No1 Lake is restricted to designated swims along road edge only.
- A maximum of two rods may be used at any one time on Day/24hr ticket, 3 Rods maximum to lakes season ticket holders accompanied by the appropriate Environment Agency license.
- All fish must be returned alive to the water with the exception of Catfish, which must be retained and given to the fishery manager. Removal or movement (from one water to another) of any fish is forbidden and will result in prosecution.
- No rods with baits in the water to be left unattended. Any rods deemed by fishery bailiffs to be improperly attended will be wound in.
- Wire traces are compulsory when pike fishing and the use of pike gags are prohibited.
- Live baits, and any feed designed for livestock or other animals (i.e. Pig pellet) are prohibited.
- All particle baits must be prepared properly i.e. pre-packed from reputable suppliers. (Not home cooked)
- Carp may be kept in a sack for a short time while preparing for Photography and weighing.
- Unhooking mats must be used for all lake and river fishing at Taverham & Costessey.
- No use of boats or baitboats.
- No swimming is allowed.
- No Fires are allowed. Gas stoves and burners are permitted.
- Bivvies are not permitted on the riverbank.
- Please keep the lakes tidy & take your litter home.
- No removal, cutting back, of trees bushes etc.
- You may leave tackle set up in a swim unattended for a maximum of 3 hours in order to get more supplies etc.
- Alcohol is permitted on the fishery in moderation only, anybody being a nuisance due to being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will be banned immediately.
Any infringement of the above rules will result in a written warning being issued to the angler concerned together with a ban of 1-month duration. Any further infringement will result in a complete ban. Any infringement of rules 6, 13 or 20 will result in an immediate lifetime ban from all the waters on the complex.
- Bream (Common)
- Carp (Mirror)
- Carp (Ghost)
- Carp (Common)
- Coarse fishing
- Carp/Specimen fishing
- Pike/Predator fishing