Jacklands Fishing Lakes
Jacklands Fishing Lakes
Tel 1: 01275 810697
Tel 2: 07767 255025
Trout lake – Option 1
Available 8am – 4.30pm daily
(please select option 2 if you wish to continue fishing after 6pm)
£6.00 to fish with a per kilogram charge of £5.50
Trout lake – Option 2
Available 8am – dusk
(payment must be made before 6pm)
- 2 fish – £15.00 (Minimum No.)
- 3 fish – £19.00
- 4 fish – £23.00
- 5 fish – £26.00
Coarse fising lake
Winter rate (Oct to March)
Day ticket £6.00
Summer rate (Apr to Sept)
Day ticket £7.00
Tuesday to Sunday from 8am until Dusk
(Also Bank Holidays and School Holiday Mondays)
- Food and drink available
- On-site toilets
- On-site accommodation
- Fishing coach
General fishery rules
- Mobile telephone ringing tone volumes should be kept to minimum and ideally turned on to vibrate.
- Take all litter, discarded line and unused bait home or place in the waste bins provided by the shop.
- Do not cut or otherwise damage bank-side vegetation.
- Do not disturb wildlife. Please advise a member of staff as soon as possible should any wildlife become hurt or injured, hooked or entangled with line, or if line becomes snagged on trees or bushes or on any underwater snag during your visit in order that this can be immediately removed.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and you must clean up after them.
- Do not light any fires or BBQ’s.
- Toilets are available at the shop; please use them.
- Alcohol is not to be brought onto the fishery.
- Catch reports and photographs of any notable fish caught would be appreciated for our website and notice board.
- Access is only permitted to the public areas please do not climb gates or trespass.
Coarse fishing rules
Our rules exist to safeguard our fish stocks and ensure you have an enjoyable trip to Jacklands Fishing Lakes. Please read these rules before you fish, as failure to observe the rules or acting in any way that interferes with others’ enjoyment or use of the lakes, will result in the offender being removed.
- Fish only from marked pegs, please do not fish between swims.
- All nets must be clean before starting to fish.
- All fish must be returned to the water immediately do not use sacks.
- When returning fish to the water, you must use a zipped unhooking mat or landing net regardless of the distance being carried.
- Use only barbless hooks, barbed hooks are strictly banned.
- No fish to be taken/ eaten. All fish that are caught are to be released.
- All forms of fixed lead are banned.
- Method feeders are banned.
- Rods are not to be left unattended at any time or for any reason.
- Please be considerate when using buzzers; please turn the sound down as noise travels.
- You must be in possession of an unhooking mat for all forms of fishing.
- All fish being photographed must be held over an unhooking mat at all times Fish must be weighed using a sling, zipped unhooking mat or landing net.
- Particle baits are banned with the exception of sweet corn, hemp & carp pellet the use of cat and dog food is not allowed.
- No nuts or peas of any description to be used.
- Bream (Common)
- Carp (Mirror)
- Carp (Ghost)
- Carp (Common)
- Trout (Rainbow)
- Coarse fishing
- Carp/Specimen fishing
- Fly fishing
- Match fishing
We're adding your comment. This should just take a couple of seconds...